This is the archive of the original tigtogblog

tigtog now posts at the new and improved Hoyden About Town. She also blogs at Larvatus Prodeo and Finally A Feminism 101 Blog. If the new Hoydenspace is down you should find updates below.

Posts begin below the Feed Modules from the blogs named above.

Hoyden About Town

Latest Posts from Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog

2006-05-19

Friday Random Ten - the bookshelf meme edition

Buggered if I can find a theme in this week's selection.

The Weeping Song -Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
Tamburitza Lingua - Ani DiFranco
Better Than Anything -Tuck & Patti
A Walk in the Light Green (I Was Only 19) - Redgum
The Walk - Eurythmics
Julia - Beatles
A Perfect Day Elise - PJ Harvey
Cyanide Breath Mind -Beck
Big Nick - John Coltrane & Duke Ellington
Take A Long Line - The Angels

Infected by morgspace, whose bookshelves are much tidier than mine.

My blog profile mentions that I have far too few bookshelves. This, my bedside bookshelf is the tidiest purely so I don't have books fall on my head in the middle of the night. The dolly on top of the bookstack is my first ever dolly, who of course is named "Baby". Ah, gender-conditioning.

Click on the photo for a larger version at Flickr with annotations.

On second thoughts, the theme for both the music and the books is eclectic (how exactly does that differ from dilettante?).

No comments: