This is the archive of the original tigtogblog

tigtog now posts at the new and improved Hoyden About Town. She also blogs at Larvatus Prodeo and Finally A Feminism 101 Blog. If the new Hoydenspace is down you should find updates below.

Posts begin below the Feed Modules from the blogs named above.

Hoyden About Town

Latest Posts from Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog

2006-02-18

Dwarfed

The Tigling, who just turned 11 last October, is now officially taller than me.

I didn't overtake my mum until I was 14.

She's also taller than the Togster who turns 13 in May. They just take after different sides of the family - Mr Tog was nearly his current 6' at age 12, while my brother was only round the 5'2" at age 12 and is now 6'3". Going by the Togster's feet, I expect him to take after his noncle's height more than my modest 5'4" or my Dad's average 5'9".

It will be interesting to see just how tall my little Amazon ends up.

No comments: