This is the archive of the original tigtogblog

tigtog now posts at the new and improved Hoyden About Town. She also blogs at Larvatus Prodeo and Finally A Feminism 101 Blog. If the new Hoydenspace is down you should find updates below.

Posts begin below the Feed Modules from the blogs named above.

Hoyden About Town

Latest Posts from Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog

2006-03-08

Cracker Sydney Comedy

So, I just got my tickets for Ross Noble in the Cracker Comedy Festival.

I'll probably also go to see Jackie Loeb, who I worked with a few years ago when she was going through a totally undeserved career slump. If you like stand-up musical comedy impressionists, she's one of the sharpest absurdist best.

I also love the Scared Weird Little Guys.

If you can get to Sydney this month, go off and have a laugh. The Cracker team have put on a really good lineup this year.

Disclaimer: although I worked with Jackie off and on for a year or so and like her a lot, we're not best mates (although I'm up for a drink anytime, sweetheart) and she's not paying me anything, so this is an honest recommendation. She's great.

No comments: