This is the archive of the original tigtogblog

tigtog now posts at the new and improved Hoyden About Town. She also blogs at Larvatus Prodeo and Finally A Feminism 101 Blog. If the new Hoydenspace is down you should find updates below.

Posts begin below the Feed Modules from the blogs named above.

Hoyden About Town

Latest Posts from Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog

2006-03-31

Well howdy!

Thanks to Larvatus Prodeo, Deltoid, Personal Political and Morgspace pimping my posts about the Sydney Bloggers' April Fools' Picnic tomorrow, and fellow Oz-feminists Kate and Helen getting all sisterhoodly about me on their blogs, and fashion roadkill spotter extraordinaire Spirit Fingers linking to me last week, I now have about three times more readers than I did at the beginning of this month. So hello to all of you, and thanks for dropping on by!

Don't be shy - say hello, and if you're in the Sydney area come and join us for a picnic tomorrow.

If one can't think of anything else to say, I always reckon one simply cannot hear too many good fart jokes. Or Pratchett references.
'Haven't you got any romance in your soul?' said Magrat plaintively.
'No,' said Granny. 'I ain't. And stars don't care what you wish, and magic don't make things better, and no one doesn't get burned who sticks their hand in a fire. If you want to amount to anything as a witch, Magrat Garlick, you got to learn three things. What's real, what's not real, and what's the difference-'
Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad
Avagoodweekend, all.

P.S. I saw the weatherpixie over at Pavlov's Cat, and shamelessly jumped on the bandwagon, adding in the WeatherUnderground moonphase patch. The weatherpixie is younger and fitter than I.

2 comments:

Blue said...

I just found ur blog. I gotta love any blog that has both Terry Pratchett & Princess Bride quotes.

I'll be back :-)

tigtog said...

G'day, bluebolt! I'm quite taken with the Wilde and Twain quotes over at your place, so right back atcha.