This is the archive of the original tigtogblog

tigtog now posts at the new and improved Hoyden About Town. She also blogs at Larvatus Prodeo and Finally A Feminism 101 Blog. If the new Hoydenspace is down you should find updates below.

Posts begin below the Feed Modules from the blogs named above.

Hoyden About Town

Latest Posts from Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog

2006-03-24

Friday night contentment blogging

Mr Tog and the Tigling are off at the rugby watching big strong guys dressed in blue like this try and get a ball up and down the field more often than big strong guys dressed in some other colour.

The Togster and I watched some of the Simpsons marathon and checked out the latest Strongbad email and listened to the rain which is also falling on the big strong guys, and he has now gone to bed. The rain is also falling on my garden, of which my current favorite corner is this:


I am still giggling over this - Shakespeares Sister must be related to Ausculture Jess: here's Shakes Sis' photo-dump of A Day in the Life of a Hard-Presidenting Man (hat-tip to Pandagon)


I am about to reacquaint myself with the glories of Bowmore and start reading something I should have read years ago (bad SF fan!), Neal Stephenson's Snowcrash. (hat tip to Hats)

I may not emerge for some time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snowcrash is the best one. Stephenson is god, even if he paused at the same altar as Pynchon and transformed himself into a giant mass of seething words.

- barista

tigtog said...

I'm getting into it. It's a rattling good read so far.