This is the archive of the original tigtogblog

tigtog now posts at the new and improved Hoyden About Town. She also blogs at Larvatus Prodeo and Finally A Feminism 101 Blog. If the new Hoydenspace is down you should find updates below.

Posts begin below the Feed Modules from the blogs named above.

Hoyden About Town

Latest Posts from Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog

2006-04-14

bloodyrugbyyummyseafood blogging

Mr Tog is watching some Kiwis thrash some Sandgropers. I don't watch most matches, I only watch matches that Lote plays in, because his legs and his grin are gorgeous.

Rugby in my experience is greatly enhanced by superb tiger prawns accompanied by a Barossa Valley Chardonnay Pinot Gris. Having a house full of chocolate in various forms is an accompanying anticipatory pleasure of the highest order.

I was going to post some pictures of gustatory titillation, but Blogger doesn't want me to. You don't get Lote's legs, either. Suffer.

No comments: