This is the archive of the original tigtogblog

tigtog now posts at the new and improved Hoyden About Town. She also blogs at Larvatus Prodeo and Finally A Feminism 101 Blog. If the new Hoydenspace is down you should find updates below.

Posts begin below the Feed Modules from the blogs named above.

Hoyden About Town

Latest Posts from Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog

2006-05-05

Friday Random Ten - boys' week edition

Gypsy Kings - Zorba The Greek
Moonshadow - Cat stevens
Supermoves - Overseer
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
The Masochism Tango - Tom Lehrer
I was only 19 - Red Gum
We've Got Tonight - Bob Seger
Kinghts in White Satin - Moody Blues
Walk Like an Egyptian - The Bangles
Bungle in the Jungle - Jethro Tull

Aretha's out of favour this week. I am totally amazed that iTunes could only muster The Bangles to hold the female flag. This is the only song of theirs I have, too.

ERRATUM: actually, I just realised I have got Manic Monday too.

No comments: