This is the archive of the original tigtogblog

tigtog now posts at the new and improved Hoyden About Town. She also blogs at Larvatus Prodeo and Finally A Feminism 101 Blog. If the new Hoydenspace is down you should find updates below.

Posts begin below the Feed Modules from the blogs named above.

Hoyden About Town

Latest Posts from Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog

2006-05-29

Ruminating Erudition (swoon)

Brand spanking new group blog Sarsaparilla, writing about literature, media and culture from Aussie points of view, with contributors who are some of my favourite Ozbloggers.

I love this idea - bless the good blog Sarsaparilla and all who sail in her!

Oh, and Kerryn did an excellent job on reviewing Answered by Fire like I was going to, and now I don't need to, so go read it.

2 comments:

lucy tartan said...

Thanks very much for the plug. I think you are spot on about the timing of Answered with Fire hopefully playing to the advantage of the Timorese, by the way.

tigtog said...

I certainly hope so. They need all the advantages they can get.

And you're welcome for the plug - goodonyer for getting it off the ground.